Sunday, July 27, 2008

Will this blog continue? The choice is up to YOU!

Alright well I've come across a lot of schoolwork/work/homework/otherwork recently. That's why I haven't updated in a while, and I apologize for that.

I'm thinking of either continuing this blog and/or starting up another blog which is going to be a lot more simple (i.e. just one or two sentences a day. You'll see why it works once I start it up)

So, if you want me to continue with this blog, Gross Incompetence, I need to know you're out there and you're listening. I kinda would feel stupid if I'm blogging and moaning about all this stuff and no one's listening.

So, if you're listening, and would like to see more of GI, then please respond. Otherwise, I'll just start up the other blog and send this one off to the Blog Burial Grounds.

tl;dr: If you're a reader of my blog, were annoyed that I haven't updated in a while, and want to see more of my blog, then please leave a comment telling me so. Otherwise, I don't know I have loyal readers that enjoy my work, and will shut down this blog, and possibly open up another one. Deal? Deal.

Thanks a bunch,
Nick

P.S. If I make the new "simple" blog, I'm posting the link here =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just started reading your blog today, and i really like what u have to say about wall-e. best movie ever so please continue writing. and i like ur other stuff too, it's funny!!!